Hospital Patient Emits Poison Gas

April 26, 2011  
Filed under Weird Stuff

“A Michigan hospital said a patient believed to have ingested rodent poison was found to be emitting potentially harmful gasses and has been isolated.”


We all have a flatulent  grandfather, and we joke that his farts are deadly. But here’s the case of a man who can kill when he breaks wind.

Nurses and physicians are well-advised to don an oxygen mask before they enter the room of this toxic gentleman.

The UPI article doesn’t explain why this idiot ingested rodent poison. But if he did it intentionally I hope a nurse puts this loser out of his misery by throwing a match at him the next time he farts.


Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!